Sunday, February 10, 2008

My Little Girl?

She's not so little anymore...everytime I hold her, nurse her, see her in her pack-n-play, I think, whose child is this that I am looking at?

She has had quite a week with many "firsts": watching the Super Bowl with the gang, drinking water from a cup, and eating rice cereal.

She is 5 months old, which is pretty hard for me to believe. Everyone told me it would go by quickly, and it has.


It seems like everyday I learn something new about her and she learns something new about the world.


She smiles most all of the time, laughs aloud, rolls over, oooh and ahhhs, loves bathtime, plays with her feet, insists on attention during dinner, cries when mommy leaves the room, grabs anything within reach, puts everything into her mouth and cuddles sweetly with her daddy.


Andrew and I love her so much AND are very thankful to have her!!

13 comments:

kaelea said...

What a doll! Thanks for keeping us updated on her growth!!

mamajoy said...

Oh, what a beautiful grand daughter we have she is so cute and sweet. I love the picture of her looking at Silas ( i hope I got the name right ) I can't wait to squeeze her and of course you and Andrew. I miss you so much. Keep sending the pictures. She and Elias and Evie would have a great time. Love, Mom -Grandma Joy

Dennis said...

Thank you Annie for the new pics. We love you very much.
Papa and Nana Evans

Kori said...

It is amazing how quickly the little ones change. I can tell through the pictures that she is already getting quite the personality. It is good to know that you all are doing well. We are praying for the Fort Portal church.

Kristi said...

You'd better keep an eye on her and Silas. I see trouble-makers brewing!

kelsey Bryanne said...

Aimee jo, she is so amazing! I miss you guys so much! I cant believe she is drinking from a cup and eating rice cereal, boy the time has gone by fast!!! I love you! XOXOXOX
kels

brenda said...

She is so sweet, but make sure that she remembers her vow to marry Jacob! I agree with Joy, that pic with Silas is so adorable. You can really see her respond to him. Love you all!!

Priscilla said...

she is so precious aimee! it's so good to see all the pics of her, she is so sweet!

Auntie Rachel said...

She is so beautiful!! I miss you guys so much!! Give my sweet niece lots of kisses & squeezes!!
I love you guys so much!!
Love, Auntie Rachel

Amanda Rae said...

hola sister! i love the pics..she is so cute! she is getting so big now all she needs is some hair! she is getting such a personality. give her a hug and kiss and tell her i love her so much!!! i love you too, thanks for postin the pics so we could see your faces! love you all! hugs and kisses!!

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness! SO SO SO cute! Of all of you! I just want to hug all of your necks. Thanks for sharing

breanna said...

it's so true! it seems like last week that we were sitting together at e'lana's wedding talking about our swollen ankles and wondering what our girls would look like...now here we are and they're almost half a year old!

she is just gorgeous! such a sweet girl!

Brian Pannell said...

OH she is LOVELY!

Kiss her for me!