Thursday, February 21, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

8 Things I'm passionate about:
1. My marriage
2. My daughter
3. Teaching people about Jesus
4. Educating children
5. Babies
6. Discipline/Child Rearing
7. PUMP church
8. My Family

8 Things I want to Do before I Die:
1. Have a baby boy
2. Adopt at least one child from Uganda
3. Find a cure for my RA
4. Learn how to be still
5. Become quick to listen and slow to speak
6. Learn to point out the positive before the negative
7. Pay off student loans
8. Be debt free

8 Shows I Watch: (all on DVD, since we don't have a TV)
1. The Office
2. Scrubs
3. Seinfeld
-That's all!-

8 Things that Attract Me to My Friends:
1. They are Sarcastic
2. They are Witty
3. They are Honest
4. They are Loyal
5. We share Common Faith
6. They have a Servant Heart
7. They are Humble
8. They Laugh Often

8 Things I Say Often:
1. I love you!
2. You are sooo cute!
3. Are you cute?
4. Yes you are!
5. Oh My Word!
6. Hello, How are you?
7. I'm so tired.
8. Sorry

8 Artist I Never Tire Of:
1. Jack Johnson
2. Nora Jones
3. Acapella
4. John Mayer
5. EnterPraise :)
6. Amy Grant's x-mas cds
7. James Taylor
8. Casting Crowns

8 Things I Learned in '07:
1. I'm going to be a mom
2. It's a Girl!
3. Labor and Delivery Techniques
4. How to nurse my baby
5. How to install a car seat correctly
6. Just how much I love sleep
7. How to ask for help
8. Andrew is a great father!

I tag: Kristi, Cheryl, and Brenda

4 comments:

brenda said...

Amy Grant's Christmas, how did I know that would make your list! I wish there was a category for food. I know one of your tops would be good ol milk.

Aimee Jo said...

Yes it would--I miss good milk SOOOOOO much!!

Billyboy said...

You forgot to put "That is so funny" under things you say a lot :)

kelsey Bryanne said...

hey, this has nothing to do with this post, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR ANOTHER HOUR THERE:) I miss you and I will be thinking about you all of your special day:)