Thursday, March 27, 2008

I Love My Family!!


Tonight, Andrew, Anaiah, & I sat down and had some time to hang out and relax together. What a great thing for us!! I happened to be sitting with Anaiah in the chair and it hit me just how much I adore her. She holds my heart in those cute little hands, and at times like these, I get an overwhelming feeling of how precious she is to me.

I also feel a very deep love and companionship for Andrew. He is so good to Anaiah & me--always thinking of us first and doing what is in our best interest. He lives to serve us on a daily basis and I appreciate that more and more as time goes on. He is a treasure and I'm so glad that I found him. He is the best father and one day Anaiah will realize how blessed she is to have him as her father.

I thank God for my family, for life and for His faithfulness to care for us.

I love my family...really, really love my family.

7 comments:

mamajoy said...

That is the most precious picture I think I've ever seen. My baby boy with his baby girl. That makes me long for you even the more. Thank you thank. Love grandma and mom

brenda said...

i love it! i hope you have a boy next, that will be totally different for each of you and you will get to see a different side of andrew. it will be a lot of fun!

Jason Hill said...

I love Andrew too.

Kristi said...

Precious. You are all very precious. Family is an amazing blessing.

breanna said...

i don't know about you, but "family" has such a different meaning now! it's such a beautiful experience to not only get to love and enjoy your new baby, but to see your husband in a whole new way... so much fun!

emilykaypeters said...

I love seeing pictures of your family and hearing all the great things you three are doing. You are constantly in our prayers and we hope to see you next year for Faith Quest!! I loved that video by the way and we hope to make one soon for you

Amanda Rae said...

hmm..who gave that precious little girl those clothes!?! Man, she is getting so big. And I thank God all the time that you found Andrew too. He is a gift and I pray that one day God will bless me with a man that has Andrew's compassionate heart. you are a lucky girl! i love you all so much!!!