Saturday, May 09, 2009

What Goes Around...


Yes, it's true. When I was a small child, I went through a phase of calling my parents by their names. Not "Mommy" and "Daddy", but "Dennis" and "Donna". My mom said that I wasn't disrespectful, and it soon passed.

I'll keep that in mind, since my 20 month old has now found that I not only answer to "Mommy" but to "Aimee" as well! I think that she feels so grown up when she uses my adult name, because she gets a little smirk on her face when calling me.

I'll have to admit that it's pretty cute. She makes me smile everyday...what will it be next?

4 comments:

Amanda Rae said...

um she will probably start telling you no- and talking sassy to you!! haha!! hope not, but that too will probably come!!! good job updating sister!

Kori said...

Welcome back to blogging! It is good to read some updates from you guys. We miss you lots!

Chelsea said...

I personally hope that she keeps up the "Da-doo" thing. It's just too cute to lose. :)

mamajoy said...

I just want to hear her voice. I do not care what she calls you. I just am so excited about seeing you all soon. Love, Grandma Joy