Sunday, April 20, 2008

Lazy Sunday Afternoons

If you know me, you know that I love taking naps--it's one of my very favorite things in life.

I especially love taking naps on Sunday afternoons, always have. I'm not sure what it is, but after going to church and eating a good lunch, I just love lying down for a good snooze.

Now that I'm a mommy, my Sunday afternoon naps are shared with my most cuddly, precious daughter. She is the BEST to nap with--she keeps me warm, lays very still while asleep, and wakes me up with the cutest smile & soft touches.

YAY for naps with my girl...one of the sweetest things in life!

3 comments:

Amanda Rae said...

i wish i was there to take a nap with the little girl!!! especially today-it is freezing here!!

brenda said...

You make it sound like so much fun, wait until she gets a little bigger and starts kicking you in the back and playing with your eyelids! I do look foreward to napping with a baby again (when she is a little bigger and I am not afraid to smother her).

Unknown said...

Really, why is it that Sunday afternoon naps are better than any other?