Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Here we have Idaho

Here she is--a potato girl already (just like her momma)!
When we were in Idaho, my dad was busy harvesting potatoes and he had the idea to get his sweet granddaughter's picture taken amongst some of the crop.
Anaiah did really well for the pictures, but by the end, she got a little sleepy.


Then, upon her grandma's request, Anaiah got her picture taken on a doll bed that her great, great-grandpa made (it was for my mom, from her grandpa).
I think that she looks awfully cute sitting with all of her little friends!


And I particularly love this pic that Andrew got-she looks so precious!

10 comments:

Kristi said...

Very sweet! I look forward to seeing her soon.

sarah said...

She is adorable!

kelsey Bryanne said...

Those farm ones are too perfect! I love them:) I want to see some in her john deere shoes:)

Cheryl said...

What a gorgeous girl!!!

Kori said...

She's already getting big. I hope we get to see her this weekend at Rachel and Marshall's!!!(We would like to see you and Andrew too.:)

Luke Coles said...

Those pics are so cute. Love the sleeping potato.

Serena Coles said...

Aimee, what a precious little gift from God! She is adorable!!

brenda said...

She has already changed so much, I wish I could hold her and get to know her better. The next best thing is to keep reading about her. I want to know everything, even the boring every day stuff.

Destiny said...

My gosh...the sleeping amoungst the spuds picture is one of the cutest pictures yet!! She is (I'll echo Cheryl's words) GORGEOUS!!
Only 6 1/2 weeks to go before we get to meet this little gem!! Can't wait to see ya'll too!

Chelan said...

I love these. I love seeing her. What a cutie.