Sunday, August 26, 2007

Tagged

Tag...you're it!
I've been tagged...here's the rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (If you don’t have a blog, email me)

4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

________________________________________________________

*Eight Random Facts/Habits about Me:

1. I love going to the rodeo in the summer (particularly the Caldwell Night Rodeo).

2. I like for things to be in their place; I don't handle messes very well.

3. I am neurotic about checking the time.

4. I enjoy watching the "Food Network"

5. I grew up eating popcorn (with salt, but not butter) every Saturday night for dinner (which sounds really good right now!)

6. I have to clean out the shower before getting in--I hate the loose hair. GROSS!!

7. I get impatient with people when driving.

8. I sleep most comfortably on my back (except when I'm pregnant).

I'm tagging: Cheryl, Jeff, Kristi, Andrew, Sarah W., Destiny, Patty, and Kaelea

2 comments:

Destiny said...

Well I've never been tagged before...and I have been writting new blogs down in my journal, and have needed to start up again- thanks for the little nudge...now I will have motivation to start :) WHat did you think of the perdictions of the DOB for Anaiah on the Martin Family blog?
Love you!

Anonymous said...

You are too funny! I just love your blog picture! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Jen