Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Spring Break Is Coming!!

I truly love teaching this year--I have great kids and wonderful parent helpers, but no matter what job I'm doing, it feels so good to have a break--and mine is coming up.
Since Andrew and I have different Spring Breaks (his is this week), we weren't able to plan a trip together, so I'll just be hangin' out at home and relaxing. Some things I am looking forward to are:

-Sleeping In (which will probably only be until about 8:00, but I can lie in bed for hours after I wake up if I wish!)
-No schedule--as much as I enjoy making lists and keeping track of my time, it is so nice to feel the freedom of having no plans
-Watching the TODAY show and OPRAH--I love them!!
-Keeping up with house cleaning and making dinner--since I am always too tired to do this during the work week...I love cleaning when I am home and it makes me feel like a good wife to have dinner made for Andrew.
-Extra Exercise--I will still go walking with Kaelea on our scheduled days, but I will be able to take a walk or jog during the day if I would like.
-Staying Up Late--although my late is only about 11:00
-Trying out my new tanning lotion
-Visiting with Jeff & Cheryl and their kids
-Babysitting Jacob
-Visiting Andrew's family in Keizer


I love Spring Break and I can hardly wait!!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

That is a cool bonus of being a teacher, I'm sure. Oh, I wish Allan and I had a spring break! How fun! I hope you enjoy every minute.

Unknown said...

Hope that you have a lot of fun! Sounds very nice!

emilykaypeters said...

I love spring break also. It's such a rewarding time for teachers to have some time off. Mine isn't until starting good friday until the week after that. Hope you have a nice break.

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rebecca said...

I hope you have a great next week off! I will pray for fabulous weather so you can enjoy the pretty city of Portland!