Wednesday, April 16, 2008

That Figures

Good news is that Andrew & Jeff got our washing machine working!!! YAY!

Bad news is that just after I got the laundry sorted and had my pile ready to be washed, the power clicked off...for the entire day.

Now it's back, but my baby girl is asleep and since that's not a noise she is used to, am afraid it will wake her from blissful sleep, which would make me crazy.

So, I think I will go curl up in my bed and read a good book before dozing off myself.

Who needs clean clothes anyway???

3 comments:

kaelea said...

Clean clothes are overrated, in my book, especially compared to a well-napped child and momma! Sounds like you're adjusting just fine to the flexibility needed over there - keep it up!

Sure do miss you guys! We love you!

mamajoy said...

I can just hear you say it OH MY WORD ! BUT.. it is great news that they got it working. There is always TOMORROW TOMORROW for clean clothes. It is so hard to relate we take so much for granted here in the USA.

Kristi said...

After we did the whole by-the-book first baby, Allan and I adopted a new motto: "Never wake a sleeping baby!" I'm feeling a proverb coming on: Dirty clothes you shall always have among you, but a sleeping baby is as rare and precious as a gem.